Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday 31 December 2011

December 2011


The month started with a period.....and ended with one too...



This is the month I start to up my game. Off the fags, which is really hard, religiously taking my Pregnacare Conception vitamins, attempting to use the IC OPKs again, but relying too heavily on online calenders to work out my fertile dates.

This month I assume I'm in with a shot, as aunt flo was late.....two days late infact....

She turned up with a vengeance. Painful and doubled over in pain for a good day or two.

This is a bad month for me and the Bear. We argued over my 'obsession' with TTC. I complained that he seems to be changing his mind about it and recently has struggled to 'get it up'. We both end the year feeling ill - and at our respective mothers' homes.

Things can only get better.......

No comments:

Post a Comment