Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday 25 May 2012

Rose on a summers day....



Today I indulged in a small (125 ml) glass of Rose...it was a colleagues surprise Tropical Tea Party in honour of her getting married abroad and leaving the team....


We all went to a local pub afterwards (no one at the pub knows of my pregnancy) and I must admit the lure of the vino was too strong...

It was my first drink since Valentines day, where the Bear and I went to a comedy event, got smashed, got laid and here we are!

Bad news is I now feel guilty I've destroyed beanies brain cells.....

I don't think I'll have nay more booze....


Guilt is so much worse than a hangover.....

Haven't told OH....he'll go ballistic!

NHS advice is to abstain during first three months, so as not to risk miscarriage or impair development


http://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/10October/Pages/light-drinking-in-pregnancy.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment