Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday 31 January 2012

January 2012


This month starts off much better than the last one ended!

The Bear and I have talked. Talked more openly than we have done in ages.



He feels vulnerable and under pressure, worried he won't be able to get me pregnant. I feel exactly the same - what if my eggs are useless?

It's a pro active cleaning up month. He sorts out issues with work, which means he's less stressed. We both get tested for STIs to make sure we're all clear - thankfully all clear!

Sticking with the vitamins for me and him.


I'm taking my charting and signs seriously this month. Noting every single difference for two reasons:
1) If I get the same ones next month it stops me 'symptom spotting' for pregnancy.
2) If I get a BFP, I'll know what to look out for when next ttc!

I've already noticed some signs were the same as last month, so now I know to calm down during the 2 week wait.

I buy some CB digi OPKs and feel much better, as peeing on IC and interpreting the lines was stressing me out. The extra cost is worth it.

CD 11 is negative


But check out CD 12 ......I got a smiley!


Yay, I heart CB digi OPKs!

That's the good news....

The bad news is due to the Bears work pattern, we didn't have sex until 40 hours after getting the positive! :(

I'm hopeful that we're still in with a chance, when I get a lot...and I mean a lot of cramping from 6DPO.

Sadly, test after test screams..."Negative!" at me......

CD 27 out of 28
Top two are HPTs and bottom is an OPK!!


Momentarily fed up, I even resorted to paying for an on-line psychic reading regarding conception. i'm told it'll be May 2012.... we'll see eh?


Anyway, January ends just as my period ends. I'm feeling in better spirits.

Oh...and the Bear is now the grand old age of 36! We're a lot more chilled now...... roll on February and CD 7!



No comments:

Post a Comment