Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday 21 June 2012

Erm, gee thanks....


Just reading my maternity notes from last scan.....



Right at the bottom the sonographer has written, 'scan was difficult due to fetal lie and patient habitus'.

Now I know fetal lie, we had this issue last time...Beanie was in an awkward position..this time face down in the 'on your marks, get set,...' pose!

But 'paitent habitus'....just looked it up and found it's a posh medical terms for saying 'This ones a porker!'

Funnily enough....sonographer said the scan was fine verbally to me, so not sure why she wrote it was difficult, probably to cover her back if something comes up later.....

Can't believe I've been dissed by my sonographer! She may as well have written 'fat f***er' on the notes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment