Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday 25 February 2012

4 +2

Today by my calculations I am 4 weeks and 2 days, or 16 dpo, or the equivalent of cd 31

I had the urge to poas on my CB digi and guess what.....?

It said 'Pregnant  3+' !!!!

3+!!!!!

I'm so happy it's unreal.

I swing between total terror that this will be snatched away from me to sheer joy.

The new reading has also confused me, as according to Clearblue, this means I am over five weeks pregnant, which by my maths is incorrect.

But hey, what really matters is that the hormones are going in the right direction :)

3+ weeks since conception, or 5 weeks pregnant but I'm only 4 +2 at most.

Other news:  I asked The Bear whether we should go for a private scan...he's not so keen and thinks it could be damaging to the bean. I can't hold out for another 7-8 weeks! It's all I can think about....

Ah well, we'll see....

7 comments:

  1. Congrats honey, really happy for you, you must be so excited, I wish you a very very sticky bean and a great 8 months ahead. Hopefully I won't be too far behind you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear, fantastic news. Happy pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for the congrats about my promotion at work. I should be comgrtaulatimg you on your amazing news, I'm really happy for you. Happy pregnancy, hopefully I won't be far behind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations sweetie, happy pregnancy, enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Lara. Much appreciated. FC I'll be saying the same to you very very soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and apologies, my setting was messed up which is why you couldn't see your comments. I've turned of moderating now. x

    ReplyDelete