Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday 24 February 2012

4 +1

 BabyFruit Ticker ">

Today marks, the first day after my expected af.

I was so nervous yesterday, expecting to see Big Red turn up. Thankfully nothing.



This puts me at 4 weeks and 1 day, I think.

Symptoms: 

  • Creamy cm.....a copious amount, like enough to fill heaped teaspoon with one wipe....not that I've tried.
  • Tired so so tired! I'm asleep by 9 / 9.30pm and up at 2am, which is a bit of a pain but I can live with this for a continued healthy pregnancy.
  • Finding it hard to concentrate, constant yawning
  • Bigger boobies



Feelings: 

  • Mixed bag. Obviously happy, also stunned, confused, elated, fearful. The fear was overriding at one point and i couldn't stop crying. 


The Bear:

  • Has been brilliant! Still encouraging me to stay of the ciggies and has also given up to support me.
  • The Bear looked at our hospital choices and is in agreement with me about our 1st choice. 
  • He emailed me a link and wrote ' I think this is the one, they even have private suites for an extra charge!' He knows I get freaked out if lots of people surround me. So sweet. Top marks for The Bear.


Action:

  • I called my local hospital to book in with the midwife team for a booking appointment. In my area you can see your GP or book direct.
  • I had booked to see my GP next Friday, but The Bear and I have since agreed to book direct with the midwife.
  • You'd think I'd never used the phone before! I had to ring back and leave a further message, updating my last message, because I'd forgotten to give my date of birth...d'uh!
  • Still on Pregnacare Conception, which you can take whilst preggo. When the pack runs out I've bough a Pregnacare original for pregnancy and breastfeeding.


Tip
  • Gabbling away on babycentre is a great space to chat about your early pregnancy if you're keeping your bean a secret from friends / family for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment