Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday 22 February 2012

13 dpo...just checking!

13 dpo and tested on a Clearblue digital....

Still pregnant...yay!

Hormones are rising...thank goodness xx


So far, so good...!

Going by my calculations, which could be waaaaay off, I am due on 1st November, which puts me at 3 weeks, 6 days today.


I'm still nervous AF will make a surprise appearance tomorrow.

I'm nervous about just about everything to be honest. I'm delivering training today and can barely concentrate!

So the symptoms so far...?

Barely any. If I wasn't ttc and looking out for signs, i'd never guess I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant! Just realised how weird that feels writing it down!


Boobs are much fuller, but usually are before AF
Had *a lot* of creamy cm yesterday
Some small pinches and a hot sensation about the size of a five penny piece on my right side abdomen.


The main symptom is tiredness....I'm falling asleep at about 8.30pm 9pm and up again between 1am and 3am.

All of these together may scream - preggo ! - but to be honest having a lot of work to do, if I weren't ttc I wouldn't guess.


I do feel like  people look at me funny...which is so daft, i keep thinking , 'can people tell?'
Silly.




No comments:

Post a Comment