Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday 20 February 2012

Photos: HPTs @ 10 & 11 dpo....

The Bear is still in a state of shock - which is silly seeing as we've been ttc! Yesterday he was full of "wow" every five minutes, then announced he was having a nap! Knackered already haha! He's also worried I'm getting my hopes up. So has basically ordered asked me to hold off until I'm due on to test again!

I know he has a point....

But I ignored him anyway!


To be honest, I'll probably test daily until af due date, then take a digi if I keep getting lines. if the lines are going to disappear, I'd rather know sooner than on af day...


Here are my Morrisons HPTs taken with fmu sample at 10dpo (yesterday) and 11(dpo) today. Line came up within five very faintly, then clearer within ten minutes.


My phone is pants, the lines are much stronger to naked eye than they appear in the photos.


Please , please let this be true......

I am so scared this will be snatched away from me I swing between joyful, shocked and apprehensive.

Time will tell.....

top is 10dpo bottom is 11dpo. Photo taken within five minutes of test.

Top casing removed to view lines easier. Top test - 10dpo, bottom test 11 dpo

plastic screen removed for easier viewing. photo within an hour of todays test.


No comments:

Post a Comment