Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday 29 February 2012

February 2012

BFFP Month - big fat feb positive!

Wow, so February was a pretty amazing month....





The Bear and I had a lot of laughs this month, we've been getting on better than we have done over last few months.


At the start of the month, we donned our fancy dress gear for his sisters fancy dress engagement party. I went as an apple and he as Samuel L Jackson in Reservoir Dogs...you can see we coordinated well!


I also got the news from my best mate that she's expecting! Hurrah! We've known each other since the first day of secondary school when we sat next to each other in class 1DU (I still remember!). It's her first and she's over the moon. She's about 9 weeks now but was 5 when she told me! I'm so happy for her it's ridiculous....you'd think I'm the father. Really honoured I was the first person she told, after her hubby of course!


Moving on another few days and it's Valentines month! We went to a comedy show, laughed loads, drank a fair bit of red wine and bonked a lot in the lead up to V day!


Which resulted in......

a BFP!

Amazed and truly thankful.

I couldn't quite believe it so from 9 dpo I tested up to 11dpo...and it was only the babycentre gals who convinced me 'it's positive...do a digi!'

I got 1-2! Yay!

The Bear is pleased, but initially cautious, in case it's a chemical.

Tested again 13 dpo on digi - Pregnant 2-3

Then again at 16 dpo - Pregnant 3+ hooray!!!!


 I'm still nervous so testing very few days on ICs and even OPKs...nice thick lines!

Symptoms come and go which is confusing...and not a drop of nausea.

I finally tell my bestie about 10 days after I get my bfp....I can't lie to her. She's amazed and so happy, which just makes me blub like a baby. "yes, we can be partners in crime!"


At least we've got company for our maternity leave tehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment