Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday 13 October 2012

Waiting 'n' wondering....

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated my blog.

I've had some massive changes...number one being my and The Bear aren't speaking. That in itself is a long story but to say I'm surprised and bitterly disappointed in him is putting it mildly.

Hey ho...life goes on.



I have no idea if I'll make a good mum...thankfully everyone I know seems to have faith in me and hey if the road gets tough I've got supportive family in my parents, my brother and a ton of cousins and a fabulous bunch of mates.

My health has been awful from gestational diabetes, to Graves disease, to crazy weight loss and thumping heart palpitations and a gazillion health appointments.....and all the way through it I've been willing Beanie to stay strong and hang in there. So far, so good.....

We're a team already and I haven't even met him or her yet. It's truly bonkers the affection i feel for this little person already that it sometimes scares me.


I'm now 37 weeks and very excited to meet my Beanie!

Motherhood....? Bring it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment