Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday 9 March 2012

6 +1 - halfway through 1st trimester

Narcissus Baby Boomer
Baby Boomers variety of daffodil - fantastic name!

I've made it to my sixth week and am still nervous, but a little less so.

Updates so far: I have an early scan booked for 24th March when I'm 8 +2 and my booking appointment for the 2nd April! I should be 9 +4 by then....it seems like ages away....I hope beanie makes it 

Emotions: becoming more excited and less nervous. The nerves come back in waves

Main thoughts: 'Is beanie sticking? ' 'have people worked it out?'

Physical symptoms: waking up hungry, swollen / full heavy boobs. Still no nausea, so I suppose that's a good thing? Had a crazy amount of energy yesterday. Stoll waking up in early hours of morning.

Halfway through my first trimester....

I really want to enjoy this, but my anxiety levels keep creeping up, which i know is no good for me and beanie. The Bear is very comforting, tells me to remain positive and take a day at a time....each day is sooooo long haha!

The girls on babycentre are great at cheering everyone up and on...if any of you are reading 'thanks!' xx

Any tips for relaxing would be great if you've got 'em!

Yours ,

somewhat neurotic from London x

No comments:

Post a Comment