Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday 31 March 2012

March 2012



This is a milestone month, my first full calender month pregnant, yay!

It's a roller coaster month too. The Bear swings from stunned happiness to just...well, stunned.

I start the month 5 weeks pregnant and end the month 9 weeks, two thirds through the first trimester!

Inbetween there's a dash to hospital, after a check up at GP. I'm told I have multiple fibroids so will be under a consultant. My due date is put back three days.

My bestie The Rock is informed - she's over the moon and planning our mat leave together as she's five weeks ahead of me!

My parents are told - mum is so excited its just wrong!

We're holding off telling The Bears mum...he wants to wait until the scan.

My symptoms get worse then ease up then return again. Its basically extreme tiredness and a dicky tummy and mahoosive boobs.

I buy a new bra


It's a busy month and its awful but i wish time would hurry up.... patience was never my strong point....

No comments:

Post a Comment