Beanies' progress...

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday 15 March 2012

7 weeks today...

...and boy has it been a roller coaster!

No nausea, but raging hormones. I went ballistic at OH yesterday via text message over something minor, thankfully he didn't respond angrily :)

Boobs have a life of their own...big then smaller but always heavy. I bought a new bra at mothercare - non under wired which I haven't worn since 13!

It takes a bit of getting used to. I was wearing a 34F and now measure 40 DD?! Hmm, methinks I'll get measured at my usual Fenwicks or Bravissimo instead....

Mothercare got us signed up for their Mum and baby club with discounts, the hard sell for pushchairs currently on sale started at check out but we stayed firm!


Everyone at work is doing my head in.

I'm irritable.

I'm tired beyond belief to the point where it's distracting.

I'm constantly worrying, which was not helped by seeing a brown smudge in my pants yesterday morning. it didn't return though so fingers crossed....

I'm bloated ...my boss said "I think you're starting to show" i could have thrown my stapler at him!

Random ranting,so apologies.

All i want is to stop worrying and have baby in my arms.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment